I have been eating the same kind of food over and over again lately. It's like I'm pregnant! Is this some form of the Couvade syndrome?
1. Buchi!!! I have been craving these little round things but it seems there's a shortage. Every Chinese restaurant I went to tells me that they ran out of the stuff. Grrr...
2. Selecta Cornetto Hazelnut Ice Cream. I love the stuff as well as the commercial.
3. Siomai with really hot chili sauce. I so love the warm dumpling with the hellish sauce. Makes me sweat every time!
4. Alberto's Hungarian Pizza. I've been eating this since last week.
5. Hopia in our office pantry. It's just 6 pesos a piece. You dunk it in instant coffee from the vending machine. It's like Oreo but Chinese!